HIKING / TOURS
BIKE TOUR THROUGH THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AREA OF MASSAMBABA TO THE JACAREPIÁ LAGOON
The 8km bike ride begins at our meeting point (Lake's Shopping Mall) passing through Itaúna and inside the Environmental Protected Area of Massambaba, a very rich place in its fauna and flora, habitat of the golden lion tamarin and several beauties of the Atlantic forest!
After the bike ride, we will arrive at Jacarepiá Lagoon, a lagoon that has sweet, calm and reddish waters. An ideal tour for the whole family!
Come bike through our Reserves and Lagoons and experience Saquarema!
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
Comfortableshoes for biking
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phones available in the footer.
Policy for children
Children 0 to 5 years old, accompanied by their parents, do not pay.
Children aged 6 to 10 years, accompanied by the parents, pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children over 10 years old, accompanied by the parents, pay full adult rate.