HIKING / TOURS
STAND UP PADDLE TO THE CAT ISLAND LOOKOUT POINT
The adventure begins with an instruction in the water before leaving Barrinha Beach towards Cat Island.
An enchanting ride can be enjoyed with kayak, Hawaiian canoe or Stand Up Paddle board.
After the instruction, we will follow a guided paddle on a 2km course through the Lagoon of Saquarema. We will visit an artisanal fishing site in a system of "corrals" and we will continue towards Cat Island, one of the few mangrove remnants in the region and a seabird dormitory.
Upon arriving at the Island we will make a small trail to the top of the lookout for photos and a picnic watching the sunset.
Come back home with a unique experience and the memory of an unforgettable sunset!
A special tour for those who like sports, nature and want to know Saquarema from other angles!
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing that can get wet
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phones available in the footer.
Policy for children
Children 0 to 5 years old, accompanied by their parents, do not pay.
Children aged 6 to 10 years, accompanied by the parents, pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children over 10 years old, accompanied by the parents, pay full adult rate.