HIKING / TOURS
HIKING TO THE SACRISTIA BEACH AND GROTTO
This tour takes you to a GeoPark, a geological heritage of great scientific value between beaches and caves and then for a wonderful relax in a Spa on the border between Saquarema and Ponta Negra.
The adventure begins with the access route to Sacristia Beach, which has one of the most beautiful views of the city of Saquarema and is where we find rocks that prove the formation of the continents. On site there is a volcanic rock pool !! The route continues with a walk along the rocky coast to the Sacristia Grotto. For those who like adventure and knowledge this is the ideal trail!
After the trail we will relax in a partner Spa Hotel, with infinity pool, whirlpool, gym with panoramic views to the sea and indoor restaurant with R$ 30 consummation already included in the individual card of each client.
You can not miss this one! Come with us!
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: email@example.com or phones available in the footer.
Policy for children
Children 0 to 5 years old, accompanied by their parents, do not pay.
Children aged 6 to 10 years, accompanied by the parents, pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children over 10 years old, accompanied by the parents, pay full adult rate.