HIKING / TOURS
OFF ROAD TOUR IN THE MONTAIN RANGE
WITH HIKING TO THE RONCADOR WATERFALLS
Our adventure begins with an off-road going up the mountains on board a 4x4 car until the beginning of the trail.
The trail is guided throughout a light course in the preserved Atlantic Forest. Pure air, lush rainforest and mountain climate make the tour very pleasant. Our stops will be at Pulo Waterfall, Centennial Fig Tree and the waterfall nearby with refreshing moments and a delicious picnic in the forest!
Come visit the Roncador Mountain Range Waterfalls! An ideal tour for the whole family!
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phones available in the footer.
Policy for children
Children 0 to 5 years old, accompanied by their parents, do not pay.
Children aged 6 to 10 years, accompanied by the parents, pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children over 10 years old, accompanied by the parents, pay full adult rate.