HIKING / TOURS
HIKING THE BEACHES SURROUNDING THE SAINT
A circuit that walks along paths not well known within the most visited attraction of the city of Saquarema, the Mother Church of Our Lady of Nazareth.
The adventure begins in "Prainha", where we will climb on a trail to the Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes, revealing stories and curiosities about the place. A photo stop at the Rock of the Indian "Pedra do Índio". The trail follows the rocky coast (dating back over 2 million years) to the natural pool. We will continue along the coast to "Praia do Padre", where we will have an opportunity to dive in the place where the sea and the lagoon of Saquarema come together!
We will return to the top of the cliff with the most beautiful view of the city to reveal the legends about the apparition of the image of the Saint in 1630 and with the option of visiting it inside the Mother Church, the Cradle of Devotion to Our Lady of Nazareth in Brazil.
The tour tells the history of the oldest Cultural Heritage of the city of Saquarema, enjoying the most beautiful landscapes, secret beaches and natural pools that surround it.
Come and visit Saquarema and its biggest postcard!
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phones available in the footer.
Policy for children
Children 0 to 5 years old, accompanied by their parents, do not pay.
Children aged 6 to 10 years, accompanied by the parents, pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children over 10 years old, accompanied by the parents, pay full adult rate.