Our bike tour passes through an Integral Conservation Unit, the Sun Coast State Park Reserve, where we can observe a rich fauna and flora, rare and endangered animals such as the golden lion tamarin, theFluminense swallowtailbutterfly, hawks, owls among other animals amid beautiful bromeliads and native orchids. After 8km of pedaling, we will reach Jacarepiá Lagoon, a rarity in nature, a fresh and reddish lagoon near the sea, the only one in the region. Our pedaling continues to Vilatur Beach and the Red Lagoon “LagoaVermelha” on a 3km pedaling course. The Red Lagoon has crystalline, warm and hypersaline water, with medicinal and therapeutic purposes that enchants the visitors, besides housing the famous and rare stromatolites. After the lagoon, we will head toMassambaba Beach for the last dive and photos!
Come discover ecological paradises and experience Saquarema!
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
Comfortableshoes for biking
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- BlueBirdsBR aims to minimize the environmental impacts generated by the tours and activities. We ask for your cooperation so that there is no aggression to the environment. Bring your garbage bag!
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: email@example.com or phones available in the footer.