HIKING / TOURS
BOAT TRIP AND “CAIÇARA” EXPERIENCE AROUND SAQUAREMA LAGOON
Our boat trip begins by crossing from “Pontinha” to “Mombaça” and is carried out by a local fisherman. Our route passes through mangroves and small beaches in the middle of the preserved Atlantic Forest. We will dock in a bay where the family of a fisherman lives and offers a delicious “caiçara” lunch in an idyllic restaurant on the banks of the lagoon. Our boat tour supports community-based cultural tourism.
Come discover the taste of “caiçara” cuisine and experience Saquarema!
Food: Fried fish (Corvina / Anchova / Tira-Vira / Pargo), “pirão”, rice and salad. Fresh fish and organic vegetables from our region! Drinks not included. ** Kindly notify at least 48 hours in advance in case of vegetarians or any other dietary restrictions.
NOTE: Individual tours or groups above the maximum established, only upon request.
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
Bring cash and \ or credit card for drinks and other dishes from the menu
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the tour.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- BlueBirdsBR aims to minimize the environmental impacts generated by the tours and activities. We ask for your cooperation so that there is no aggression to the environment. Bring your garbage bag!
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
- To participate on the tour is necessary to download, print and sign the Mandatory Term below.
To participate on the tour you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phones available in the footer.
Policy for children
Children 0 to 5 years old, accompanied by their parents, do not pay.
Children aged 6 to 10 years, accompanied by the parents, pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children over 10 years old, accompanied by the parents, pay full adult rate.