Hawaiian Canoe is one of the many definitions used for canoes traditionally used in the region of the Polynesian triangle. Also called Wa'a, Va'a, Outrigger or Polynesian Canoe, these canoes were very important for the process of colonization of that region. The traditional population used the canoes as means of transport between the islands and each village constructed its canoes according to the local characteristics.
In Hawaiian canoeing teamwork and group spirit are very striking. Sport improves the cardiovascular system and in addition, works the abdominal muscles, back, shoulders and arms.
Our experience in canoeing is held in Saquarema Lagoon. After a brief theoretical instruction, you can already enjoy this beautiful tour.
Come paddle with us and experience Saquarema!
Hawaiian Canoe Experience (1h ) ......R$ 50,00
Theoretical class and practice in Saquarema Lagoon. All necessary equipment included.
Days: Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Meeting Point: Saquarema Lagoon by the Fishermen's Square.
- Date and time: To be agreed
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling, at least 2 days in advance.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This activity is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the activity.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- BlueBirdsBR aims to minimize the environmental impacts generated by the tours and activities. We ask for your cooperation so that there is no aggression to the environment. Bring your garbage bag!
- BlueBirdsBR announces products and promotions from service providers related to outdoor adventure activities. The responsibility related to the accomplishment of the activity is between the service provider and the participant.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
To participate on the tour/activity you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: email@example.com or phones available in the footer.