The Paramotor also known as Parafly is considered an adaptation of Paragliding.
Come fly over our beaches, the Mother Church, the lagoon and enjoy unforgettable moments with us!!! All this with total safety, because we work with trained instructors and homologated by ABPM (Brazilian Paramotor Association).
One of the best places in Brazil to practice Paramotor is in the city of Saquarema. The city offers great weather conditions, not only for the Paramotor practice, but also for Paragliding.
Come fly with us and experience Saquarema!
Paramotor Experience (Tandem flight / 25 min).........R$ 350,00
Take-off and tour via the Vilatur Beach or Itaúna Beach. Edited tour footage included. Every day by prior appointment.
Basic Course (Full – 3 months) ....................R$ 4.000,00
All necessary equipment included, after the 15th flight to acquire its own equipment.
Equipment rental and sale........................upon consultation
- Meeting Point: Itaúna Beach.
- Date and time: To be agreed
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling, at least 2 days in advance.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This activity is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the activity.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- BlueBirdsBR aims to minimize the environmental impacts generated by the tours and activities. We ask for your cooperation so that there is no aggression to the environment. Bring your garbage bag!
- BlueBirdsBR announces products and promotions from service providers related to outdoor adventure activities. The responsibility related to the accomplishment of the activity is between the service provider and the participant.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
To participate on the tour/activity you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phones available in the footer.