Windsurfing is an Olympic modality of sailing. It is practiced with a board identical to the surfboard and with a sail between 2 and 5 meters high. It consists of gliding on the water using the force of the wind and Saquarema is an ideal place for the practice of this sport.
We have first line equipment (Starboard, Severne, CORE, AIRUSH and etc) and highly qualified instructors.
Come practice Windsurfing with us and experience Saquarema!
Windsurf Experience (Personal / 1h )................... R$ 190,00
Theory and practical lessons at “Praia Seca” Lagoon. All necessary equipment included. Available every day by prior scheduling.
Windsurf Discovery (Personal/ 8h).................... R$ 1.200,00
Theory and practical lessons at “Praia Seca” Lagoon. All necessary equipment included. The course hours can be divided during the week according to the availability of the instructor and the student and according with the weather conditions.
Rental equipment for beginners (1h).......R$ 80,00
Brief instruction at “Praia Seca” Lagoon. Board with bulina sail up to 6.4.
- Meeting Point: “Praia Seca” Lagoon, Virtudes Beach.
- Date and time: To be agreed
What to bring
Dress in light clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling, at least 2 days in advance.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This activity is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the activity.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- BlueBirdsBR aims to minimize the environmental impacts generated by the tours and activities. We ask for your cooperation so that there is no aggression to the environment. Bring your garbage bag!
- BlueBirdsBR announces products and promotions from service providers related to outdoor adventure activities. The responsibility related to the accomplishment of the activity is between the service provider and the participant.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
To participate on the tour/activity you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: email@example.com or phones available in the footer.