SwáSthya Yôga applies intense training to develop a super lung capacity. The main objective is to improve the level of attention and perception of the individual. It is to leave the mind very alert, lucid and centered. One also learns to maintain a broad and stable respiratory rhythm, which on the one hand increases the resistance to physical exertion and on the other hand, lowers the levels of anxiety and stress. This gives the athlete an excellent physical and psychic condition. To improve bodily ability, there is a group of techniques called asana. Flexibility, stretching, and muscle tone are associated with body awareness, breathing, and meditation. One learns to harness its potential and direct it to the type of effort required, without fatiguing it.
Come practice Yôga with us and experience Saquarema!
Yôga Experience (Personal / 2hs)............................R$ 250,00
SwáSthya Yôga Practice
- Meeting Point: Uni-Yôga Itaúna. Av. Vilamar 41 – Itaúna.
- Date and time: To be agreed
What to bring
Dress in light and comfortable clothing
- We work with mandatory prior scheduling, at least 2 days in advance.
- Non-attendance without prior notice implies the loss of the tour or activity.
- The tour or activity is subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by the instructor/conductor.
- This activity is not recommended for people with health problems.
- Do not drink alcohol or drugs before the activity.
- Minors only accompanied by their parents.
- BlueBirdsBR aims to minimize the environmental impacts generated by the tours and activities. We ask for your cooperation so that there is no aggression to the environment. Bring your garbage bag!
- BlueBirdsBR announces products and promotions from service providers related to outdoor adventure activities. The responsibility related to the accomplishment of the activity is between the service provider and the participant.
- All the safety procedures indicated by the professional must be strictly followed.
To participate on the tour/activity you need to print this term, sign it and bring it with you on the day of the tour or chosen activity.
Click here to download. Questions on how to complete?
Please contact us directly via email: email@example.com or phones available in the footer.